Pack 477 Media Use Policy
Pack 477 uses photos and other media of activity participants and visitors in our public communications and public website to highlight the fun and value of Scouting.
In attending a Pack 477 activity, you understand that:
- Your likenesses may be included in communication and promotional materials, such as websites, social media posts, news articles, printed items and so on.
- Your likenesses will be used without compensation.
- You will not be notified if or when your likeness is used.
- We will protect personally identifiable information by not include identifying information such as full name, email address, address, or family member names without your prior authorization.
We endeavor to respect the privacy needs and concerns of our participants and visitors. If you do not wish to have your likeness used in our communications and websites, please help us to prevent the inclusion of your likeness by:
- Completing our Opt-Out form.
- Alerting photographers should you see someone in your vicinity taking pictures at the event, so you are not accidentally captured in crowd shots.
Pack 477 cannot guarantee that your likeness does not appear in photos, videos or other media, published or unpublished, but Pack 477 will take steps to respect my preference.
In taking photos or videos at a Pack 477 event, you agree and understand that:
- Your cooperation with respect to the privacy needs and concerns of others is important.
- You will make your best effort to avoid including in your photos and videos the likeness of individuals who wish not to be included.
- Photos that you share with Pack may be included in promotional communications and websites without any expectation of compensation.
With your assistance, we will endeavor to communicate the vibrancy of our Scouting program while working to address particular privacy and needs and concerns of all participants.
Opt-Out: Media Participation Preference
I express my preference for Pack 477 to NOT publish photos of me, my family members, and my participants at Pack 477 events on the Pack 477 website and on other public recruitment and outreach materials.
I understand and agree that while Pack 477 cannot guarantee that our likeness does not appear in photos, videos or other media, published or unpublished, Pack 477 will take steps to respect my preference.
Scout(s) Name (Please print): ______________________________________________
Parent or Guardian Name (Please print):_______________________________________
Parent or Guardian Signature: ____________________________Date:___________________