- Each pack has its own personality. Come on by to attend a meeting or event and see if we’re a good fit for your family! We are an inclusive pack with a strong focus on public service.
- Kids attend Sunset Hill Elementary as well as nearby public and private schools.
- The time commitment for Scouts varies by season.
- September – May: usually three times per month. One den meeting, one pack meeting, and one fun event. Also, in September and October we sell popcorn and wreaths to support our pack and Scouts BSA.
- June, July and August: there usually are two events per month. One bring-the-whole-family event (e.g. overnight camping), one family friendly activity (e.g. fishing, BBQ, or rocket launch), and no meetings.
- Missed meetings can be caught-up at home and at events.
- There’s lots of time left for youth sports and activities.
- Siblings of all ages are welcome to attend meetings and events, and frequently to join activities.
- Parents or guardians from Kindergarten through 5th grade accompany their children to meetings and events.
- Our meetings are usually held at our chartering organization, Christ Memorial Lutheran Church. Boys and girls of all faiths and cultures are welcome to join our pack. We also also hold meetings at nearby locations, such as the Sunset Hill Nature Center, Plymouth Fire Station, and Cub Scout Camps.
- Printer-friendly copies of our Pack 477 welcome brochure, letter, and Scout Shop locations.
- Contact us to schedule a visit!
Pack 477 likes camping! Here is a list of our five 2018-19 Camping Trips!
Knot tying practice while summer camping: